Skip to Content
   Home   Books | Music | Comics | Humor | Podcasts & Shows | Articles | Fun & Games | FAQs

Something Spiffy This Way Comes.Forum Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
An Incredibly White Boy is in the Hiz-ouse!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Traegorn
Your Ineffable Host

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: An Incredibly White Boy is in the Hiz-ouse! Reply with quote

Originally Posted: 20-FEB-2003 - 01:57
Website Reviewed: D´Cyple´s Official Website

I came across this website in a round-about fashion. See, I have this odd need to read ####.com[ link and name deleted as guy is no longer a douche ]. It´s the weblog of a guy named #### #####. #### attends UWEC as well, but I´ve managed to never meet him. Which is a good thing.

Why is this a good thing? Because he whines more than anyone I´ve ever met. I mean, this guy really hates his life... Since I have a hard time feeling sorry for an upperclass white kid, I have a hard time giving a damn about ####´s personal issues.

Yet I continue to read. It´s kind of like a car crash that way.

Anywho, enough about #### #####. The reason I ran across "D´Cyple´s Official Website" is because, well, #### runs it. That´s right, whiney white boy runs a site for a guy who´s calling himself "D´Cyple". Well, D´Cyple fancies himself a rapper. Besides the obvious fact that D´Cyple is whiter than Wonder Bread, I have a hard time believing that he´s really experienced inner city culture. Why? Well, to take an excerpt from D´s bio: He grew up in Port Edwards, a small town of less than 2,000 people. Like any residential area of such size, the local culture was driven by school events, which in turn were driven by student athletics. Born with acute chronic asthma, one of the first hurdles that D´cyple ran into were his own lungs, which kept him from playing sports at John Edwards school. So, yah, D´s a white boy with asthma from a town who´s entire population could have fit in my old High School´s Gymnasium.

That just screams Hard Core Gangsta´, yo.

Besides the obvious issues relative to his legitimacy as a "Rap Artist", this website just sucks too. From the annoying ´Splash Page´ (I just hate those personally), to the BROKEN Javascript tags (what´s that ####? Tired of everything being BROKEN? Fix your damned Javascript as the first step!)... this website screams "suck". Oh yeah, that and the "hard core" quotes all over the bio: "Check me out no doubt the D apostrophe .. known to get you high like THC..." You should lay off the pot, D´Cyple... you know, it might aggravate your asthma.

Last edited by Traegorn on Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Traegorn's TRHBlog Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Traegorn
Your Ineffable Host

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View Original Replies
Rhi
Initiated in the art of Awesome

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trae, that was seriously the most amusing thing I've seen yet today. Admittedly, it's only 3 AM here, but still.

Hey, Disciple or however the fuck you spell your name, I don't suppose you know what it's like to grow up uncertain of your parents' careers or be afraid of an alcoholic parent, or worry about some other things I don't want to talk about on a public message board. I'd say that I'm crashing your pity party, bastard, so give it up.

Oh yeah. And DON'T call women 'bitches'. We really don't appreciate it. Grazie.

Muwah.

-Rhi
View user's profile Rhi's TRHBlog Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Traegorn
Your Ineffable Host

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhi... putting the smack down... Smile
Rhi

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone's gotta do it.

-PK
View user's profile Rhi's TRHBlog Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
Traegorn
Your Ineffable Host

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's even funnier is if you actually listen to some of the MP3s on that site... Smile
Rhi

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lasted about ten to fifteen seconds.

-PK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TRHOnline.com Forum Index -> Chaos Incarnate All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: