Skip to Content
   Home   Books | Music | Comics | Humor | Podcasts & Shows | Articles | Fun & Games | FAQs

Something Spiffy This Way Comes.Forum Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The UnCONventional couples poll

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is your favorite couple in UnCONventional?
  Max and Tara
  Lynn and Megan
  Phil and Patty
  Glenn Danzig and Rock
View Results
Traegorn
Your Ineffable Host

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:45 am    Post subject: The UnCONventional couples poll Reply with quote

We hardly ever see Patty, but she exists!

Also filed under "WHO SHOULD I DESTROY"

Not listed: couples I've broken up, couples that exist but have never been mentioned.

Also, happy valentines.
Langland
Huge with Romanian Housewives

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well honestly for whatever reason, I think Phil and Patty probably have the most stable relationship at this point. Well because they are married and also we don't hear much friction between the too, probably cause there's no way to make a joke out of it or a November storyline. But it seems like Phil is happily married and every thing is cool with him. He has a job he enjoys, Patty does too I'm guessing.

I know Lynn and Megan are probably very stable too but for some reason I feel the two are still a bit volatile at times. But I know they have some stability but it appears there still some friction.

And Max and Tara, I know it's solid but judging by Max's past Girlfriends and the fact they didn't really last for the various reasons. Still part of me thinks that Max's relationship with Tara is the least solid at this point even though Max is gaining more maturity since he is at this point the anchor and bread winner.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TRHOnline.com Forum Index -> UnCONventional All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: