Skip to Content
   Home   Books | Music | Comics | Humor | Podcasts & Shows | Articles | Fun & Games | FAQs

Something Spiffy This Way Comes.Forum Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
The enemy of your enemy is your friend.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WS64

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 7:18 pm    Post subject: The enemy of your enemy is your friend. Reply with quote

Shaqfu.com is our common enemy. You should visit Shaqfu.org. The Shaq Fu Army resides there, but mostly posts at http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=6724
WS64's TRHBlog
Traegorn
Your Ineffable Host

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, I have this problem with the SFA -- their hatred of Anime fans. I was an anime fan before there was a thing known as Shaq Fu, and used to help run (and helped found) Wisconsin´s premiere anime convention (http://www.NoBrandCon.org/). So, while I have a considerable love for the game of Shaq Fu, and run the original Shaq Fu Fan Site, you seem to not want people like *me* on your own side.

Of course, you´ve also gone to the point of posting photos of people you don´t like, along with accusations which border on libel. That action in itself is enough to want me to distance anything related to me from you as much as possible.

There is a difference between healthy fandom and obsession. When you start making an "enemies" list and posting photos, you begin to cross the line.
Traegorn
Your Ineffable Host

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an odd thread to resurrect.

You really aren't selling me on the idea that you're not a spammer.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TRHOnline.com Forum Index -> Do You Shaq Fu? All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: