Skip to Content
   Home   Books | Music | Comics | Humor | Podcasts & Shows | Articles | Fun & Games | FAQs

Something Spiffy This Way Comes.Forum Index  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
kira here!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kira-lee
Initiated in the art of Awesome

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: kira here! Reply with quote

Um. Hi?

I guess I finally joined and stuff. I think most of you know me, but, for those that donĀ“t, or even those of you who are trying to forget you know me, hereĀ“s a quick overview of my lovely little self...

IĀ“m Kira! I go to UWEC and IĀ“m majoring in Instrumental Music Education. My main instrument is flute. (NOT FUNNY). I also play sax, clarinet, and the tieniest bit of piano, trumpet, and percussion.

My favorite hobby besides music is drawing/painting/etc. I mostly draw furs/anthromorphic/furry/animal people/whatever you want to call them. The majority of my art can be seen at http://kira-lee.deviantart.com.

As for listening to music, I love everything, besides too much rap. My favorite bands are Aerosmith, VAST, Hanson, The Darkness, My Chemical Romance, The Offspring, Garbage, and Jack Off Jill. I also have a particular love for country and 80s music. ThatĀ“s the stuff I usually blare in my car when IĀ“m driving down the road. ^_^

Other than that, I donĀ“t think thereĀ“s too much else you need to know about me, besides IĀ“m nice and like to make new friends. So, feel free to say hi on here, messengers, or in real life, if you ever see me.

Yeah.

<3!!!
View user's profile kira-lee's TRHBlog Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kellin
Avenger of Good Deeds Unpunished

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahoy, Furry one!

Welcome!
Traegorn
Your Ineffable Host

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesh, velcome.
newtypeUK
So much fun, itĀ“s illegal in Tibet

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Join the party of madness Kira! Very Happy
*sigh* IĀ“m really glad that worked. Those would have been terrible last words. *grins*
View user's profile newtypeUK's TRHBlog Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kira-lee

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!

I win.

I like pirates. And those from England. And...whatever category Trae falls in to. LOL.
View user's profile kira-lee's TRHBlog Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kitty
Has Way Too Much Time On Their Hands

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you like kitties?
kira-lee

applaud / smite

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*purrrrrr*

Kira loves kitties!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    TRHOnline.com Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: